Gordon & Barbara in Paris

Gordon & Barbara in Paris
Here's Looking at YOU

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Switch

THE SWITCH: PG-13-2hr30min/ Directed by Josh Gordon &Will Speck/Writers :Allan Loeb (screenplay) from a short story by Jeffrey Eugenides/ with Jason Bateman, Victor Pagan, Jennifer Aniston, Jeff Goldblum, and Juliette Lewis

(B) This movie was very predictable. It was a no-brainer so to speak, but I couldn’t bring myself to see Inception, which just seemed too hard to watch and was not my cup of tea. Jason Bateman seems very natural in his role of a guy waiting in the wings for something great to happen in his life. Jeff Goldblum provides a little humor and Aniston is just par for the course. I could have missed this film without much regret. I give it one and a half binoculars.

NOTE: We did not feel you needed a trailer of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment