Gordon & Barbara in Paris

Gordon & Barbara in Paris
Here's Looking at YOU

Friday, April 12, 2013

THE CROODS


The Croods—Directed by Chris Sanders&Kirk DeMicco/starring (voices of) Emma Stone, Nicolas Cage, Ryan Reynolds, Cloris Leachman, Catherine Keener/screenplay written by Kirk DeMicco and Chris Sanders from a story by John Cleese, Sanders and DeMicco/rated PG/1hr38min.

Bifocal Review by Ageless1der Barbara Rich & The Other Guy

(B) I’m sorry to say that this is a movie that I didn’t enjoy, except for one scene, which was on the trailer and the only reason I went to see the film in the first place. So, I actually could have missed the full-length feature and been just as entertained. It was a series of explosions and senseless chases and pursuits the likes of which I always try to avoid. All I have to say, is I give the movie one binocular and the luxury movie theater experience a resounding four.

(OG) I saw this in a luxury cinema, on my own personal lounge chair, eating and drinking quality fare that was served to me at my seat. Notwithstanding the fact that I generally don’t like to review animated drawings alongside live actors, I have to say I enjoyed myself very much for this hour and a half. I’m not sure why. I will give this film two binoculars, and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment